Sunday, January 23, 2011

Catching Up With a Belated Thank You

While I do not participate in many swaps, I occasionally swap ATC's. Recently I did join in the fun with a swap that had an open theme. The ATC that I received in December was from Lori of Out of the Mouth of Your Heart Speaks.
























This is a lovely and delicate card of soft hues. On the vintage background Lori has placed several items: little tags spelling out 'love', an opened fan, a picture in sepia of a lady smiling (maybe she has just received a letter from someone very special to her), a beautiful butterfly, swirls, star bursts and a geometrical pattern of a flower, and then she added a light touch of sparkly glitter.

I look forward to seeing other ATC's that Lori will create for swaps.

Lori, I thank you for mine.

11 comments:

  1. that is just lovely. Lori did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice job! Love what you got! Hope you are nice and warm today. It is so cold here and it is supposed to stay this way into tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's lovely ! I got behind on posting lovelies I received because of darn wireless problems !!!
    Still having a few issues so stopping by to say hi while I can.
    (())

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sparkles! It really is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  7. back blogging. fantastic card. rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mya I agree, that is a lovely card. Lori is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOO pretty! Very dreamy look.

    Have a great weekend, Mya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card--lucky you! Glad we got a peek of it!

    Debi

    ReplyDelete